Cable Matters Gold-Plated Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is an indispensable companion for your Mac, PC, and tablet equipped with Mini DisplayPort. Connect your laptop or tablet to an HDTV for high-definition video (1080p) and audio streaming or to an HD monitor/projector with this portable adapter and an HDMI cable (sold separately). Low-profile connector with molded strain-relief design increases durability. Ergonomically designed easy-grip treads make plugging and unplugging a breeze.
– Input: Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt 2 Port Male
– Output: HDMI Female; A separate HDMI cable (sold separately) is required
– Can only convert signal from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI. This is not a bi-directional adapter
– Connect up to 2 monitors via AMD Eyefinity Multi-Monitor graphics card (one adapter per monitor)
Compatibility (Incomplete List)
– Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro
– Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 for Windows 8 Pro (NOT Surface/Surface 2 for Windows RT)
– Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/240s, L430/440, L530/540, T430/440, T440s, T440p, T530/540p, W530/540, Helix
– Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800
– Alienware 14/17/18
– Acer Aspire R7
– Intel NUC
– Asus Zenbook UX303LA/UX303LN
– HP Envy 14/17
– Google Chromebook Pixel
– Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6-100/X6-200
– Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11/S11
This adapter is not compatible with Thunderbolt 3 port.
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, and iMac are trademarks of Apple Inc.