The world’s biggest freelancing platform is full of opportunity to make $1,000s each month in a huge variety of fields…
So why do most Upworkers not make any money? Because they do it all wrong.
I know this because I used to be one of them.
My profile was full of mistakes, I would bid on 30 jobs and win none of them, and I never received a single job invite in my first 2 years on the site.
Fast forward to now. I’ve bid and won countless jobs and have enough repeat business and private job invites where I rarely have to apply to public jobs anymore.
In this guide, I lay out the steps that I took to go from making $54 a month to making enough money to quit my corporate job and live full time off my Upwork earnings.
Unlike other books which are full of outdated advice and still refer to Upwork as oDesk and eLance, this book is fully updated for 2017.
- How to get 50-100x more profile views than the average Upwork freelancer
- How to write job proposals that get you chosen ahead of 50 other candidates
- How to spot bad clients and avoid wasting your time bidding on their jobs
- The hidden advantage of being “Top Rated” that Upwork doesn’t tell you about
- How I turned a $220 job into $9,000 worth of recurring work
All for the price of a latte.
If you want to uncover a smarter and more efficient way to become a highly paid Upwork freelancer, then this is the book for you.
Remember, if you win just one $5 job after purchasing this guide, you’ve already made a positive return on your investment.
Buy now to start making more money on Upwork today!