What’s Keeping You From Making International Sales on eBay?
International shipping is one of the most frustrating and misunderstood aspects of selling on line. Sellers worry about items getting lost in transit, buyers receiving items and saying they never arrived, and outright theft by postal carriers or customs officials.
And, then there’s all the hassle of figuring out how to fill out customs forms, and how to package items to survive overseas transport.
Who needs the frustration, right?
That’s what this book is all about.
It’s a short, easy to understand guide that will help get you over your phobias about international selling, so you can concentrate on the most important thing – increasing your sales, and growing your business.
By the time you’re done reading this book you’ll have a better understanding of
- Why you should sell internationally
- How to use the eBay Global Shipping Program
- How to optimize your listings so they have a better chance of selling to international buyers
- How to list your items directly on eBay’s international sites
- The very least you need to know about how to ship internationally using eBay and PayPal shipping tools, and with third party tools like Stamps.com
- How to fill out customs forms
You should be able to read this short guide in under and hour, and immediately be able to optimize your listings to increase their chances of selling internationally.
Table of Contents
- Why You Should Sell Internationally
- eBay Global Shipping Program
- Enable Items for International Shipping
- List Your Items on International Sites
- Open an International eBay Store
- eBay Apps to Grow Your Business
- Interview with Joseph Dattilo on International Shipping
- Customs Forms
Read this book this morning
Enable your listings for international shipping this afternoon
Make more sales tomorrow
(If you’ve read eBay 2015 you have most of the information contained in this book. Save your $2.99, and grab a latte or cappuccino at Starbucks.)