Frugal and Off the Grid Living Box Set (2 in 1)
Book One: Frugal Living Your Guide to Save Money, Spend Less and Live Better
“What is frugal living?” you may ask. The dictionary describes frugal living as “economical use of expenditure; prudently saving or sparing; not wasteful.”
We should, like our grandmothers and grandfathers before us, learn what amazing cost-cutting tricks are out there. With this book we will help you embrace the new ‘frugalit’ in you!
Inside You Will Learn:
• What the advantages of frugal living are
• How you can save on food and drink
• How to conserve energy
• How you can save money in and around the house
• Some frugal living tips
• And Much More
Once you learn the secret of frugal living there will be no stopping anymore. You will ask yourself why you did not do it before. And you will realize how easy it really is.
Don’t wait another minute. Learn how you can apply this at home and start saving today.
Don’t Delay. Download This Book Now.
Book Two: Living Off the Grid: A Beginner’s Guide to an Independent and Self-Sustaining Lifestyle
Want to get away from it all?
One of the biggest problems we face today is that we are way too dependent on society and its infrastructure on order to survive. We have to have electricity, cable, internet, and all kinds of things to live and it is stressing out way too much, let alone dealing with crime, drugs, gangs, and all the other things that go bump in the night
We are not talking living like a caveman, but having residence with electricity, water, sewer, TV and internet, food, and shelter from storms, and not have to worry about sharing it with the neighbors when disaster hits.
In this book you will learn:
• How to select a proper site
• How to decide on your residence
• How to get water
• How to handle sewage
• How to be your own electric company
• How to have internet even if you are miles from civilization
• How to have a garden and raising animals
• How to properly prepare your own foods to be safe for unrefrigerated storage