Startup Vitamins aims to provide doses of vitalizing support to startups to help them throughout their development. Posters are created to provide inspiration, reminding startups of key aspects to success while also offering a constant stream of other inspirational quotes on their blog. There’s rocket-fuelled insight from the pioneers of the Lean revolution, alongside timeless wisdom from Zuckerberg, Bezos and Jobs. For instance:
- “It takes time, it’s a grind. There are no shortcuts. You’ve got to grind and grind.” – Mark Cuban
- “Better to be right about the trend and wrong about the implementation, than the other way around.” – Aaron Levie, Box.net
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Most people are searching for a path to success that is both easy and certain. Most paths are neither.” – Seth Godin
- “Don’t let people tell you your ideas won’t work. If you’re passionate about an idea that’s stuck in your head, find a way to build it so you can prove to yourself that it doesn’t work.” – Dennis Crowley, Foursquare
Whenever you’re in search of inspiration and motivation, pick up this book. And then Get Shit Done.