What if I told you there is a simple 5-step method that could help you reach your goals efficiently and spare your time?
With “Go 4 It”, you’ll discover the psychological triggers for boosting your self-esteem and how to use the law of attraction in your favor. You’ll be guided to concentrate on all the positive aspects of life that, most likely, you’ve forget to focus on due to the common, everyday life turmoil. You will find out all there is about:
- how to handle your emotions;
- how to kindly say “no” to compromises;
- how to avoid unpleasant situations or uncomfortable conversations at home or at work;
- how to build and maintain your motivation;
- what is and how to have a winner’s attitude in order to attract positivity and accomplishments;
- when is the right time to act, how to do it, and what you need exactly to reach for maximum level of satisfaction;
- what are the best practices that will increase your self-confidence and self-esteem levels.
You’ll also receive the blue print of one of the most well-organized and practical goal setting and goal achieving processes. To increase your chances of success, you’ll be explained exactly what you need to do and also be given examples on how to do it.
So, don’t hold yourself back!
Stay true to yourself, fight negativity, confront the fears and insecurities that might shade your path, and prove your strength and your values with courage and wisdom!
Recommended by www.sweetstartups.com as one of the “2018 Best Motivational Books for Women Startup Owners”.
Recommended by www.bookauthority.com in an article written by Alok Kejriwal and Bob Duffy as one of the “7 Best New Goal Setting Books To Read in 2019”.
Recommended by www.bookauthority.com in an article written by Jack Canfield and Arianna Huffington as one of the “9 Best New Confidence Books To Read In 2019” .