Revive Your Computer
Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It’s the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system–and it’s less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
SSDNow V300 is backed by free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston’s SSDNow V300 is:
- Faster–improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- Reliable–with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than traditional hard drives
- Economical–design is optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient–all-in-one kits are available with all the components needed for a fast and easy installation
- Multiple capacities–up to 240GB, to fit your workload
- Silent–runs silent and cool
Dependable and durable
SSDNow V300 features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it’s made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it’s shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.