As a new freelancer, it can be hard to determine what fees to charge, particularly if you’ve never had to assign a value to your freelancing skills before.
Lise Cartwright has been a full-time freelancer since June 2012 and has built a successful business around providing freelance writing services to clients, many from oDesk. Through her years of experience, she will show you how to double your freelancing rate and get paid what you’re worth, WITHOUT turning clients away or undercutting your bottom line.
Take Back Control!
Freelancing IS a viable business model that can provide successful freelancers with a six figure freelancing business… if you always charge what you’re worth! Wouldn’t it be great to wake up tomorrow and not have to check your bank balance to make sure your outstanding invoices were paid? You CAN have great freelancing success if you follow Lise’s tips and tricks…
In this hands-on and step-by-step guide, Lise Cartwright shows how you CAN earn what you’re worth while doing what you love—WITHOUT having to compromise on service delivery or your skills.
In This How-To Guide, You’ll Be Given:
– Step-by-Step Instructions to help you quickly achieve and implement the right price point for your freelancing business
– Action Checklists that will provide you with a quick re-cap on each section and show you EXACTLY what you need to do in order to set the right rate for your skillset and market demands
– Resources and Tools to help make sure you can set your freelancing rate up the right way and negotiate as needed
The OFS Guides are written for the new freelancer by someone who has not only talked the talk, but walked the walk. This second guide in the series will teach and show you how to understand your market, workout your freelancing rate using ‘The Formula’ and how to negotiate with clients the RIGHT way.
Don’t let fear and overwhelm stop you from charging the freelancing rates you deserve. Take action, follow the books’ steps, and you could be well on your way to earning a six figure freelancing income within the next 6 months!
The OFS Guide Series of Books
– Book 1: Start a Successful Freelancing Business and Make Your First $1 Online!
– Book 2: How to Set Freelancing Rates and Get Paid What You’re Worth!
– Book 3: How to Protect Your Freelancing Business With Client Contracts That Work!
– Book 4: How to Setup and Structure Your Freelancing Business the Right Way
– Book 5: Top 57 Freelancing Job Sites for Finding High Paying and Quality Clients Fast!
– Book 6: 101+ Tools, Apps & Programs to Help You Run a Successful Freelancing Business
– Book 7: 18 Ways to Grow Your Freelancing Business in 30 Days or Less