Freelancing jobs are easy to find … right? Well, maybe if you have the right ‘insider information.’
As a new freelancer, it can be difficult to determine which are good paying jobs, which clients are legit and which sites will ALWAYS deliver you with quality, up-to-date information.
The issue isn’t in finding freelance job sites, because a quick Google search will bring up plenty of results. No, the issue is in figuring out which sites will provide you with great gigs, great clients and a guarantee that SOMEONE has actually checked things out so you can get on with the business of doing business!
How annoyed would you be if you went to all the trouble of setting up your freelancing business, implementing strategies and working out your ideal rate, only to be let down over and over again, because you can’t find the right clients offering the right jobs? If you’re anything like I was when I first started freelancing, more than annoyed!
Lise Cartwright has been a full-time freelancer since June 2012 and has built a successful business around providing freelance writing services to clients, many from oDesk. Through her years of experience, she has compiled a resource of sites that have continued to DELIVER quality jobs and quality clients. Because you can’t be successful without KNOWING who you can and can’t trust, right?
The Top 57 Freelancing Job Sites!
In this book, Lise shares with you not only her top 57 freelancing job sites, but also her tips and strategies for ensuring your freelancing business is always successful.
Freelancing really does enable you to take back your time and get paid for doing something you love … but it will only remain successful if you know where to find high quality and long-term clients.
In this hands-on and step-by-step guide, Lise shows how you can quickly find quality clients by offering her ‘Top 5’ outsourcing and freelancing sites. Think of these as your go-to sites when you’re just starting out in your freelancing business.
Here’s What’s Inside:
– Top 5 Outsourcing Sites and Top 5 Freelancing Job Sites so you can hit the ground running
– How to ENSURE your ongoing success once you go full-time as a freelancer
– Resources and Tools to help make sure you maintain healthy and long-term client-freelancing relationships
The OFS Guide Series of books are written for the new freelancer by someone who has not only talked the talk, but walked the walk. This fifth guide in the series will give you the freelancing jobs sites that WILL provide you with quality jobs and access to quality clients, so you don’t have to worry or stress about finding good clients ever again.
Don’t let past bad client experiences stop you from taking your freelancing career to the next level. Take action, follow the advice laid out in the book, and you could be on your way to working with great clients within the next 7 days!
The OFS Guide Series of Books
– Book 1: Start a Successful Freelancing Business and Make Your First $1 Online!
– Book 2: How to Set Freelancing Rates and Get Paid What You’re Worth!
– Book 3: How to Protect Your Freelancing Business With Client Contracts That Work!
– Book 4: How to Setup and Structure Your Freelancing Business the Right Way
– Book 5: Top 57 Freelancing Job Sites for Finding High Paying and Quality Clients Fast!
– Book 6: 101+ Tools, Apps & Programs to Help You Run a Successful Freelancing Business
– Book 7: 18 Ways to Grow Your Freelancing Business in 30 Days or Less