But are you finding the right clients and landing high paying jobs? Or are you struggling to find clients that pay well and work that challenges you?
This book came about as a direct result of my success with outsourcing sites – I successfully used oDesk to quit my job in June 2012, a short 10 months after I started freelancing on the side.
Questions, Questions, Questions:
– How did you find such great clients to work with?
– How do you find the jobs that pay well and are not boring?
– How do you increase your rating when you’re new to an outsourcing site?
– Why do I need to complete skills tests?
And so on…
There’s no doubt about it, it’s overwhelming when you arrive on an outsourcing site for the first time – there is so much to do to create a good profile, understand what skills tests are and what to include in your portfolio; that you can find yourself giving up pretty quick.
This book shows you how to setup your outsourcing profiles the right way. It will show you ways to ‘pimp’ your profile that results in these same sites promoting YOU to potential clients.
In this book you will learn:
– How to set up your profile so that clients FIND YOU
– Skills tests and how you can use these to INCREASE your rating
– How to SET your rates to land clients immediately
– How to find the RIGHT clients and convert them into ongoing clients
…plus so much more!
In just a few short seconds, you could be landing your first long-term client on oDesk or Elance, getting promoted by Freelancer and showing up in a search based on your skills!