The Beginner’s Guide to Low-Risk Entrepreneurship
You want to start your own business, but “risk” isn’t your middle name. You’re not alone. Many successful entrepreneurs are averse to risk–but they have learned the tricks to working around it. And now you can too, with School for Startups.
This practical guide shows you how to build a business the smart way–without risking major assets such as your house, savings account, or health insurance.
You’ll learn how to increase your chance of success by:
- Funding your venture without investors
- Entering international markets
- Taking full advantage of tools on the Web
- Marketing your product or service for little or no cost
- Deploying a third party to package and ship products
- Taking control of an existing business or franchise
The authors present hundreds of the best ideas for new businesses, along with case studies proving the effectiveness of their approach. Also included with the book is a code you can use to register for The Entrepreneur School (www.theentrepreneurschool.com), where you can access exclusive webinars and supplementary material.