Path to motivation and willpower, how successful people think, change your thinking, change your life (Self-confidence, self-belief, strategies)
(self help & self help books, motivational self help books, self esteem books, motivational self help books, motivation books, inspirational books, self confidence books, self esteem & confidence & positive thinking)
If you’ve aims in your life; if you’ve wishes in your life; if you’ve dreams in your life; if you’ve objectives in your life; if you’ve plans in your life; then first of all you’ve to think something big; something great; and something unique in order to fulfill it in your life.
You’ve to think positively; you’ve to think affirmatively, because the way you think the way you can execute in your life.
There is a great power in your thinking. If you properly and judicially execute it on the right way; you can touch the summit of success. It will act as magic lamp in your life. You will never see the glimpse of failure.
Think yourself big. Think yourself great. Think yourself good. Think yourself powerful. Think yourself confident. Think yourself excellent. Think yourself perfect.
All the great men in this world are great thinkers. They think great thoughts so they become great in their lives.
Always remember: AS YOU THINK AS YOU BECOME!
Highlights of book:
* This book helps you to change yourself.
* This book helps you to understand yourself.
* This book gives you new morals and wisdom.
* This book guides you towards your success path.
* This book motivates and inspires you.
* This book helps you to gain your confidence.
* This book tells you the real meaning of life.
* This book teaches you the lessons of hard works and dedications in your life.
* This book helps you to rise up after every fall in your life.
* This book contains of life histories of great men.
You will find: Stories of great motivations and inspirations
* Story of Arjuna
* Story of Ekalabhya
* Story of Karna
* Story of Chanayakya
* Story of Ashoka the great
* Story of Alexander the great
* Story of Akbar the great
* Story of Shivaji
* Story of Mahatma Gandhi
* Story of Thomas Alva Adison
Contents of the book:
1. Think you can!
2. You have to lead yourself!
3. Never give up!
4. Will power and courage
5. Challenges of life
6. Conquer yourself!
7. Obstacles of life
8. Never bow down your head!
9. Keep your principle of life
10. Keep your hard work and dedication
Self help & self help books & self help books for women & self help books for men & motivational self help books, self esteem & self esteem for women & self esteem for men & self esteem books & self esteem for children & self esteem and confidence, motivational self help books & motivational self help & motivation books & motivational, inspirational books & positive thinking, self confidence for women & self confidence & self confidence and self esteem & self confidence for teens & self confidence books