Want to start a business? Don’t know where to begin? Start here.
The Small Business Start-Up Kit shows you how to set up a small business in your state, quickly and efficiently clearing state and local bureaucratic hurdles along the way.
We’ll show you how to:
- • choose between an LLC and other business structures
• write an effective business plan
• pick a winning business name and protect it
• hire and manage staff
• comply with legal and tax issues affecting home businesses
• price, bid, and bill your projects
• manage finances and taxes
• get your website up and running, and
• market your business effectively, online and off.
The 9th edition is completely updated, with the latest legal and tax rules affecting small businesses, and use of social media to promote your brand and drive website traffic.