Over the 15 years through 2014, stocks in the S&P 500 lost money a third of the time with investors losing an average of 16% when the market tumbled. Even on gains in other years, investors earned an annualized return of just 2.3% over the period…that’s barely enough to cover inflation.
But one group of stocks has consistently beaten the stock market game. In fact, this group has provided a source for positive returns every single year – without fail.
Even when the prices of dividend stocks fall, the regular stream of cash they provide is a constant source for positive returns. After reading this book, you’ll know exactly how to take advantage of returns on dividend stocks and how to build a portfolio around income investments.
This book is the second in a series of four, outlining a step-by-step process for a simple investing strategy. In this book about investing in stocks that regularly put money in your pocket, I start off by showing you the power of dividend investing.
After talking about the three income investments everyone needs in their portfolio, I’ll show you how to put together an investing plan that will benefit from a regular stream of cash and upside price appreciation.
In this book you’ll learn:
- The four reasons why everyone needs to own dividend stocks and how they can help you reach financial freedom. (pg. 8)
- One group of dividend stocks that outperformed the stock market by 100% over the last decade. (pg. 22)
- The real estate dividend investment that has returned 13% a year for four decades. (pg. 24)
- The reason most investors lose money and a simple four-step process for investing in dividend stocks. (pg. 40)
Buy the only dividend investing book to lay out a clear strategy on income investing. Scroll back up and click buy now.
An Investing Book that Gives You More than Just the Best Dividend Stocks
I’ve covered dividend stocks and value investing throughout my career as an investment analyst and have read my share of investing books. I’ve read my share of dividend investing books providing only vague investment strategies and a superficial review of the author’s picks for best dividend stocks.
With Step-by-Step Dividend Investing, I wanted to offer investors something they could really use. Not only will you get the basics of dividend investing and the secret to why most people lose money in income investments, you’ll get a simple strategy to pick dividend stocks that will fit your needs.
Learn how income investing is more than just dividend stocks. Profit from special tax-advantaged income stocks and a wealth management strategy that will meet your retirement goals. Scroll up and buy Step-by-Step Dividend Investing.
Check out the rest of the investing books in the series for simple investing strategies in bonds, emerging market stocks and dividend stocks. Each investment guide can be read on its own or as part of the series. Each provides a simple investing strategy and investing basics into different types of investments, giving you a well-rounded portfolio that will meet your goals.
* The only way to win the stock market game by playing it YOUR way
* The 10 investing basics that will keep you from making the bad investment decisions that cost people money
* The three principal risks in emerging markets and warning signs of when to get out!
* Review of regions and 17 countries with emerging market stocks.
* The four types of bond investments that should be in everyone’s portfolio.
* The five risks in bond investing, which can be reduced and how to avoid some altogether.