If want to profit from what Forbes is calling “the best ground floor opportunity we’ve seen since the early days of the Internet”, then keep reading….
The legal marijuana market is now growing at the same speed as the broadband Internet market in the early 2000s. Certain stocks have risen more than 5,000 percent in the past five years, which means a small $100 investment would now be worth $5,000 or more. And some stocks soared even higher. Maple Lead Green World rose 7,500 percent. Endexx rose 32,000 percent – that’s more than any cryptocurrency.
Aren’t the best days behind us? After all, isn’t marijuana legal in 30 states now? While that’s true, it’s still not legal at a federal level, which means hedge funds, investment banks, and other big players can not get their piece of the pie.
But that’s all about to change.
States are fighting for legalization. Business insider estimates the legal marijuana industry could be bigger than the soda industry.
In this book you will discover:
- The company making the one thing every single legal pot sale must include (making it a prime takeover target)
- The single best marijuana REIT available for regular investors (another stock similar to this saw gains of over 9,000 percent in just seven months)
- Jeff Sessions was previously called the marijuana industry’s biggest enemy – why he is no longer an obstacle
- President Trump’s true stance on pot, which the mainstream media won’t tell you about
- The Home Depot of the marijuana industry – and a prime takeover target for giant retailers (potential 10X returns from this one stock)
- An advanced Canadian grower, currently trading under one dollar
- Three stocks you would have no idea would benefit from a growing marijuana industry
- This penny stock just partnered with a leading European grower, which could result in the biggest growth of all
- The company which could become the McDonald’s of the marijuana industry
- And much, much more!
Plus a free bonus book detailing the potential gains to be made in the legalized sports betting sector
Here’s the deal. The legal marijuana industry is set to grow by five times in the next decade, which puts it at around $300 billion, the same size as the beer industry. You won’t see those kinds of gains in tech stocks or pharmaceutical companies.
So for investors who get in early, these will be life-changing gains. For those who sat on the sideline, it’ll be just another “if only I’d invested then” moment.
So if you don’t want to miss out on the biggest investment opportunity of the past 10 years, then buy this book today!