In Supermaker, she shares how you too can start or grow your own business with advice on branding, product development, social media marketing, scaling, PR, and customer engagement, all based on her own hard-won mastery.
In just seven years, Jaime Schmidt went from making natural products in her Portland, Oregon, kitchen to turning her brand into a household name and selling her company to Unilever—without sacrificing the integrity of her product or her creative vision.
• Readers learn how to get ahead on their own terms and while maintaining their commitment to fair and sustainable principles.
• A valuable resource to the ever-growing community of business owners and entrepreneurs who want to go from maker to magnate.
• Candid advice from an industry disruptor.
Following her growth from farmers’ market stand to international brand, Jaime’s book is a riveting mix of inspiration, the honest airing of mistakes, and indispensable instruction.
Supermaker empowers and unites the next generation of entrepreneurs.
• A go-to guide for the passion-to-profit journey.
• The perfect read for aspiring entrepreneurs, makers, creatives, and anyone with an interest in natural products, selling your products online, retail strategy, and digital marketing.
• Great for anyone who enjoyed Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie, Craft, Inc: Turn Your Creative Hobby into a Business by Meg Mateo Ilasco, and The Girls’ Guide to Starting Your Own Business: Candid Advice, Frank Talk, and True Stories for the Successful Entrepreneur by Caitlin Friedman.