- These people tend to be highly self-motivated, exhibit strong creative skills, embrace change and possess a significant solution-orientation.
- These individuals are ready to make the leap into their own startup.
- They typically already have a startup idea, but are savvy enough to know that they need guidance to avoid critical missteps.
- They are finally ready to move from being a wantrepreneur, someone who has an idea but doesn’t launch, to an entrepreneur, who launches a startup.
- They typically have family and financial obligations that need to be considered before they launch their business.
- They want to familiarize themselves with proven processes by thousands of successful startups.
This book will not sugarcoat the entrepreneurial journey. It is a practical step-by-step guide that will provide you with insider startup secrets from an assembled team of world-class entrepreneurs, angel investors, startup accelerator executives, academics, attorneys and more.
- Brad Feld, Co-Founder of Techstars & Foundry Group
- Howard Tullman, CEO of 1871 (the largest startup incubator in North America)
- Troy Henikoff, Managing Director of MATH Venture Partners
- Peter Wilkins, Executive Director of Hyde Park Angels
- Hank Barry, former CEO of Napster
- Troy Vosseller, Co-Founder of gener8tor
- Chris Cain, Attorney at Foley & Lardner
You will explore the critical 12 steps that have been identified from assessing your entrepreneurial motivations all the way through launching your startup.