Have you ever wondered why even though over the last few years there has been a surge of online tools, platforms and ‘expert advice’ aiming to help new entrepreneurs beat the startup odds, still most startups fail?
Well, someone could say that building a successful business has never been an easy job and no matter how many “market solutions” are thrown at us, this situation is unlikely to change anytime soon…
The bad news?
I didn’t crack the code and I’m not about to present you with a revolutionary alternative for building failure-proof startups.
But what have I got instead? A (micro) book that introduces a new breed of startups…
The Vertical Startups!
A business type for down to earth, aspiring bootstrapped entrepreneurs for turning a late market entry into an advantage.
In this book you’ll learn:
– Why a late market entry has become the new norm
– Which is the key precondition for a successful late (market) entry
– What Vertical Startups are all about
– Why trying to be better is NOT enough anymore
– How today’s bootstrapped entrepreneurs level up their chances beating the odds by going vertical